1. Driver: 15mm
2. Impedance: 32 OHM
3. Bluetooth version: Bluetooth v4.2 + EDR
4. Bluetooth use band: 2.4GHz
5. Power level: CLASS II
6. Output power: 30mW
7. Bluetooth distance: 10 meters barrier
8. Frequency response: 20-20000Hz
9. Operating voltage range: 3.0V-4.2V
10. Mic sensitivity: -42dB
11. With A2DP / AVRCP high quality stereo audio transmission and remote control protocol
12. Powerful noise de-noising circuit (active noise reduction)
13. switch between Chinese and English (boot does not connect Bluetooth state, press the switch 2 times, hear the tone switch successfully)
13. Talk time is about 4-5 hours
14. music time about 4-5 hours
15. Standby time is about 100 hours
HOW TO USE:
1> Please check if the headset has entered pairing mode.
2> The name of this earphone would be i7s-tws;
3> Consider it's so small size, you need to adjust the volume on your smart phone, there is only one key button on the earphone, for power on/off/answer or reject phone calls.
IF NOT CONNECT:
Please do as this step to reset the connect:
1>Please make sure you has deleted all 'tws-i7' in your phone's bluetooth list, then Long press the multifunction button of two earbuds at the same time until the led flash in blue and red alternately, you will hear a voice says 'Power on'
2>Click either side of the multifunction key for 2 seconds until you hear a voice 'doo', there would be a reminding voice says 'Connected' or 'Paired'.
3>Turn on the phone Bluetooth and search 'tws-i7' to connect. When the led flash slowly in blue, they paired successfully.
Please Notice: Left earbud will be main headset for call talking/hearing, Right earbud will mute.
When You Charge The Headset Fully,
Please Pull Out the Charging
Cable Slowly and Softly !!!
In Order To Prevent The Lower End of The Headset Off.
Please follow the video correctly, you should not open the phone Bluetooth at first.
1, two headphones at the same time boot
2. Double-click one of the headphones after booting, and wait for them to pair successfully.
3, then connect the phone Bluetooth just fine, you can use both ears.
Please read the instructions before use.